Friday, April 30, 2010

4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Thank You Card



I used a gray card stock for the card, then I cut a black card stock for the front and used the crop-a-dile Corner Chomper-stub for the corners and put rhinestones in each corner. I cut silver card stock with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Mega Classic scalloped Ovals and cut black card stock with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Mega Ovals and embossed the Thank You-Close To My Heart Stamp and embellished with a rhinestones at the ends. Inside: I used black card stock cut 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" and layered a silver 1" x 5 1/2" card stock on top. For the sentiments. Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Label was used and embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder as on the front. The sentiment stamp is a Close To My Heart stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment