This rose was made with Spellbinders Blossom dies. The original on the blog I follow was made with Blossom 5, which I will try to purchase and make the rose with that one.
I ran the 3rd & 4th die from the Blossom set and then cut the petals. Then I used a mat & stylus to shape the petals, the smaller 2 I shaped on the front and I used the stylus on the back of the 3 larger ones to shape those. The smaller ones were used for the center, I then placed glossy accents on the 1st larger petals & waited for the glossy accents to dry. I then used glossy accents half way up on the petals and adhered the petals to the center of the flower. The other 2 layers are glued on in the center 1 at a time and shaped.
I couldn't find anything to stand this card up so I used a bucket. The top card is the front and the bottom is the inside. The card base is red cardstock. They look like 2 different cards, but are not, just the front and inside of 1 card. The cardstock is folded and cut so the top makes a hinge. the front and inside is made with vellum, embossed and colored with copic and CTMH markers, and bling added because it was needed.