Wednesday, January 30, 2013


This rose was made with Spellbinders Blossom dies. The original on the blog I follow was made with Blossom 5, which I will try to purchase and make the rose with that one.

I ran the 3rd & 4th die from the Blossom set and then cut the petals. Then I used a mat & stylus to shape the petals, the smaller 2 I shaped on the front and I used the stylus on the back of the 3 larger ones to shape those. The smaller ones were used for the center, I then placed glossy accents on the 1st larger petals & waited for the glossy accents to dry. I then used glossy accents half way up on the petals and adhered the petals to the center of the flower.  The other 2 layers are glued on in the center 1 at a time and shaped.

No comments:

Post a Comment