Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Valentines Day-For Hobby Lobby Class


For the front if this card, I distressed the 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" card with Ranger Distress Ink, Forest Moss, Stormy Sky and Victorian Velvet. I cut the hearts with Nestabilities scalloped hearts and rounded the corners with 1/2" Fiskars corner rounder. I cut a vanilla cream cardstock 8 1/2" x 7 and folded it to 8 1/2" by 3 1/2 and ran it through the Xyron, so the front would have adhesive on it and attached the distressed card stock on top, leaving the cutout hearts open with Xyron adhesive exposed and ran different colored Martha Stewart seed beads over each scalloped heart. I added small flowers connecting the hearts across the card and put rhinestones or beads in the center of each flower. The "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp is a Close to my heart Acrylix stamp. The inside of the card: I used 2 of the cut scalloped hearts and stamped "be mine forever" from Close to My Heart. The corners are also rounded with Fiskars 1/2" corner rounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment