Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Butterfly Birthday Cards for an order

 The background is an embossing folder I got with my e-Bosser, (don't remember the name of it) I used the Belleek method and inked the negative. The Butterfly is a Hero Art stamp and I fussy cut it and attached bling I used Glossy Accents to attach the body and put foam dots to raise the wings. The Happy Birthday stamp is a Close To My Heart stamp. I corner-rounded the bottom corners. I cut the background of the butterfly with Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Six and turned it slightly and used "this and that" foam dots to raise it. The edge die is from the Spellbinders Vintage Lace Accents set. I used Versa Color, Lilac and Celadon. The cards are made alike, except for the color.

 The insides I used the same background and edge die as the front. The stamp is JustRite and the die is JustRite-SpellbindersVintage Labels Four


2 comments:

  1. Wow, these projects turned out wonderfully! I adore this technique, and it adds so much interest to an ordinary embossed background. Great job on all of these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete