Saturday, November 8, 2014

My last craft lessons at Leisure Village

 Era with her Christmas Snowflake page.
 Rosa didn't participate, she was upset that the lady didn't do her hair like she wanted.
She gave her bangs!
 My mom wasn't feeling well, but she came and sat with us while we crafted. I understand that she is participating with the new activities director, which I think is great that she got her to join in.
 Carol working on her project.
 She kept adding snow and snowflakes. I actually took more pics, but limited it to these.

1 comment:

  1. Hi BJ! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today! I thought I'd stop by and leave a little comment. This post is fun and endearing all at once. Crafting is surely a great way to share and encourage others. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Gracie.

    ReplyDelete